KLCC Madam Kwan

Was not able to blog for these days, because I was away for a holiday!! Nahh... nobody cares if anyone read your posts, right?

Ya, true... well, if am a reader, why would I care. hahahaaha....

Well, heck care... I was in KL to unwind, not to shop nor meeting but to eat. Was eating a lot in KL and was enjoying eating too. I bet I will have to on strict diet after this trip
Ok, let's cut it short, ... (gee, I sounded like blogging for something)...

1st day reached KL wasn't really doing anything, but to hunt for food. Been hearing lots of people saying that Madam Kwan's Nasi Lemak is good and whenever you're in KL (oops, as in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's capital), you should take some time to KLCC Suria to try on their famous Nasi Lemak.
I didn't try their Nasi Lemak but their Fried Rice with Salted Fish instead. And you bet, it was so delicious.
If anyone would want me to give review, I guess I'll go for the Fried Rice instead of Nasi Lemak. And you'll find better Nasi Lemak in Penang also.

Right, guys?

Comments