Saturday, October 20, 2007

The 12 Layers Virus!! (aka The 12 Layers of Me)

If I remembered clearly, this virus was started from Jason (or he was affected also…) and it slowly extended to the others floggers, and now am infected!!

Before I quarantined this virus, I shall spread it to the following as well … hehehehe… don’t blame me wor… this time, am going to spread to the Penang fellow floggers. Let’s go by this …

1. 24hr Mom
2. BM Kia
3. Celine’s Blog
4. Shiok or Not
5. Malaysia Best

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: NKOTB
DOB: If you’re good in horoscope, … am the most sensitive and sentimental person, so, guess what month is that?
Current Status: A wife, yet to be mom, an aunt, … so what is my status?
Eye Colour: Dark Brown (that’s what passport stated)
Hair Colour: Dark Brown (original colour)
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer 2: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Cantonese
Your Fears: Loved one leaving us
Your Weaknesses: Too quiet
Your Perfect Pizza: Huh?? So far, none wor…

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: If it’s Monday… I’ll be pouting all the way. If it’s weekend, I’ll be smiling all the time…
Your Bedtime: Around 10 to 11pm (so early ah? What to do? I love sleeping mah!!)
Your Most Missed Memory: The wedding night…

Layer 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Neither nor
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald, as Penang doesn’t have Burger King
Single or Group Dates: Both… like WMW said, the more the merrier!
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Neither nor
Chocolate or Vanilla: Am a chocolate fan!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee, Cappuccino too milky for me

Layer 5: Do you…
Smoke: Nope
Curse: Yes, only if people really annoy me
Have a crush: Used to… not anymore
Think you’ve been in love: Yes, of course
Go to school: Not now la… so old already
Want to get married: Am already somebody’s wife wor…!!
Believe in yourself: At times…
Think you’re in health freak: Errr… not used to be, I guess I am now…

Layer 6: In The Past Month Have You…
Drank Alcohol: No…
Gone to the mall: Yes, of course!!! Always do!
Been on the stage: Yes …
Eaten Sushi: Yes!! My favourite
Dyed your hair: No

Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played a stripping game: No! Not interested at all
Changed who you were to fit in: What for?

Layer 8: You’re Hoping
To be Married: Already became somebody’s wife wor!!

For a: 1. DSLR camera – Canon or Olympus
2. A good, relax, vacation!!!!

Layer 9: In a Gal (for guys in a boy)
Best Eye + Best Hair Colour Combination: Huh?? Anything la!!
Short Hair or Long Hair: Of course short hair la!!!

Layer 10: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Spreading this virus lor!
1 Hour Ago: hehehe… went to the mall
4.5 Hour Ago: Have lunch lor
1 Month Ago: Celebrating Mid Autumn Festival
1 Year Ago: Was in Hong Kong

Layer 11: Finish The Sentence
I Love: vacation, travel, shopping
I Feel: headache, don’t know why
I Hate: Liars & Hypocrites
I Hide: My savings from my, you know who…
I Miss: The person that I loved most whom is no longer here…
I Need: A vacation!!!! Am exhausted at work!!!

Layer 12: Tag 5 People
1. 24hr Mom
2. BM Kia
3. Celine’s Blog
4. Shiok or Not
5. Malaysia Best

5 comments:

celine said...

I have just completed my task to spread the virus...hehe

wmw said...

Well done! haha...you didn't say the tag was from me ;o)

jason said...

Hahaha... spreading the virus

24HrMom said...

hahaha.. let me try spreading..

gfutfy said...

welcome to the wow gold, cheap WoW Power Leveling, service site,wotlk gold buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold