Dome Café

From now till Feb 7, you’ll see lots of people in shopping mall with 1 objective, and that’s buying new clothes for Chinese New Year. Of course, am one of them in the crowd.

Good thing about shopping mall is, everything is under one roof, café, departmental store, Cineplex, book stores, slimming centre, hair salons, boutiques, etc.

By lunch time, you’ll see another crowd of people going into café, food court or even restaurants, chain food store for food. What we had was, something simple and yet many of you have blogged about it too.

What strike my mind to go to Dome for lunch? I actually craving for their vegetarian pasta, and I didn’t realize that they have changed their menu. And I don’t want to try other than pasta, so I ordered their Spicy Olio but Vegetarian style.
It was spicy and I quite like the taste of it. It is something different and special, unlike the normal one with tomato sauce. I realize nowadays many outlets are trying new food, new cooking. I guess that’s the way to lure more customers….

As for hubby, he was a bit conservative, he ordered Dome’s famous chicken and mushroom pie. I know many people like this dish very much, I wasn’t that fancy over it. Normally I’ll have the puff pastry and leave everything to hubby. [LOL]
Again, not to miss, hubby’s favourite Garlic Bread.

He just loves garlic bread. He’ll order regardless whether it is good or bad. Well, for this, I’ll give it a thumb up.

Address & Contact Number
Block 170 Lot G 41
Gurney Plaza
Persiaran Gurney
10250 Penang
Tel: 04-2295 105
Fax: 04-2265 276

Operation Hours
9am to 12am (Sun – Thurs)
9am to 1am (Fri – Sat & Public Holidays Eve)

Comments

ai wei said…
lalala... love the pie love the mushroom pie! it is a must to order while i dine in ^^
daphne said…
I remembered Dome serving really good finger food in SG.. Over in Perth, they serve wonderful meals as well.. so glad to see them doing the same in Malaysia.
yammylicious said…
chicken mushroom pie.. now my over for pie... hahax! i love dome ice chocolate and peppermint! slurp!
ling239 said…
i miss their seafood pie so much !! how could they take it out from the menu..... >.<"
Anonymous said…
Me too...I like their pie, all kinds of pie.
24HrMom said…
I love pies that are not spicy. Never tried the pie there b4. Seems like it's a must try menu after so much compliments.
Sugar Bean said…
The chicken and mushroom pie is our favourite! The pie tasted very buttery and delicious! Their sandwiches and pastas are good too!
Cynthia said…
I am looking forward to seeing the foodblogs around the Chinese New Year celebrations!
~Christine~Leng said…
i'm still not over the pie yet! ;P yummy!
Hi Ivy, looks like it's everyone's favourite, huh?

Hi Daphne, I didn't know Dome have an outlet in Aussie too.

Hi Yammilicious, I love their hot cholocate. It was a good one.

Hi Ling239, is that so??

Hi Celine, all kinds of pies??? Wow....

Hi 24hrMom, oh, is something shouldn't miss.

Hi Sugarbean, yes yes yes..... I like their pasta very much. Dont know why, though is nothing to shout about.

Hi Cynthia, wow.... I must take more those food pics then.

Hi Christine... hahahah...