Awards

First, would like to apologize for claiming this award so late. But, down deep my heart, I sincerely very happy and touched to receive this award from Sweet Jasmine.

In fact this award was late to claim from her for nearly 5 months. Well, if you all still remember, I didn’t did well some time in March and things were just didn’t work well for me. Am glad to have a group of blogger friends that leaving me encouragement and giving me the advices and some positive comment that push me moving forward in day to day life.

This is not the end yet, in fact, there are many more to claim. Well, like I said, I’ve been really really lazy to blog recently. So, I’ll claim all these wonderful awards from these wonderful friends one shot!


2 awards from Sembang & Talk.

An award from What2See.

Once again, I thank you for your friendship, and I treasure it with bottom of my heart.

And, I would like to pass these awards to –

1. Little Inbox
2. Liang Mui
3. WMW
4. Joe
5. Jason
6. Lingzie
7. J2KFM

Comments

Little Inbox said…
Thanks to new kid for the awardsssss. Love you! :P
J2Kfm said…
gee,that's so so sweet of you, NKOTB! :)
be glad to grant you an award, but me=lost lost on all this. =P

but hey, good life ahead ya?
Anonymous said…
Thanks NKOTB! *hugs
Lingzie said…
thank you so much for the lovely awards! :)
and so many at one go too! :) :)
daphne said…
Congratulations!!!! All those awards for a lovely blogger like u. =)
wmw said…
Eh, kam siah, kamsiah for the awards :o) We will and must meet up one day soon!
ai wei said…
that's really lots of awards! keep up good work in blogging ya~
Sweet Jasmine said…
Thanks for claiming it. Its better late than never.