Golden Triangle Indo Chine Restaurant & Sensation

Sometimes having too much of Chinese food, you will tend to find some other food to try, and that happens to all of us last Sunday.

Since all of us would like to try out some new outlets in Auto City, Golden Triangle was the place that we chose.

It was a quiet Sunday and not many people dining in. Thus, service was attentive.

I do realize the waitress are not local, they can’t speak proper English however they were very helpful in a sense that they will explain to us what are the recommended dish in Golden Triangle.
A Curry Fish they called it. Is actually deep fried the fish and put the spicy sauce on top. The fish was fresh and the meat was not over fried.

Mom loves Soft Shell Crabs, so we have a plate for that. She was pretty satisfying with that too.

A Pandan Chicken. Something normal, it will not go too far if the taste doesn’t suit us.

Stir fry squid with bay leaf. If you like the bay leave smell, guess you would like this.

For the greens, we have something simple, like Kailan in oyster sauce.

Overall the food are appetizing, and service isn’t too bad. I supposed is because of less customers.
Here are some deco for viewing.

Other Review
Lingzie

Address & Contact Number
1808-1809D Jalan Perusahaan
Auto-City North-South Highway Juru Interchange
13600 Prai
Penang
Tel: +04-502 1969

Comments

Christina Kim said…
Hehe...somehow still looks pretty much like Chinese food, although I must say the Curry Fish was a bit different from the conventional Chinese type:)
J2Kfm said…
posh setting. pricey?
passed by Juru today, but didnt stop over for lunch.
should've ...
CRIZ LAI said…
Well, the fish looked impressive. I wondered if it tasted like Kapitan Chicken as the color and ingredients looked almost the same. For me, I prefer less coconut milk in it as I can see from the photo.

I wondered why you do not like Pandan Chicken? Is it because of the taste or too oily?

The squids looked like another Thai dish with lots of bay leaves. I love them but somehow some of my friends dreaded that unique taste.

http://crizfood.blogspot.com/
Penang Tua Pui said…
sorry.. this is NO GO for me (Huat Koay)...

not having s good experience after few visits....... :(
Allie said…
I like the fish, it's nice.

My review: http://allie-sunny.blogspot.com/2008/08/golden-triangle-auto-city_31.html
Little Inbox said…
The kailan in oyster sauce looks watery huh?
Lingzie said…
i haven't been to the auto city outlet since the outlet in queensbay opened! of late though i have found that the quality at the queensbay outlet drop liao :(
Anonymous said…
the curry fish look deliciuos~~
choi yen said…
The batter for the soft shell crab a bit dark colour ~.~"
Anonymous said…
I went to the one in Queensbay...was not bad that time. But there's rarely many patrons in the restaurant. Most probably coz drop in quality?
Anonymous said…
I have not been to this restaurant till now.
Steven Goh said…
the food look so so to me but I love the ambience there. I think it must be very expensive rite?
cariso said…
I had a very good dining experience at this Autocity outlet. Vendor belanja. :)
ling239 said…
Auto City seems to be a place for makan ?
Jason said…
Hmm... guess must be the inconsistent quality of the food...
Faye fly said…
i tried twice at queenbay mall branch ..um..for me really ok nia n quite expensife ..