Thursday, December 11, 2008

7 facts about ME

Since now is lunch time, let me finish some outstanding tags that fellow bloggers had tagged me. I’ve been tagged by Havenly Allie on 7 facts about me.

Ok, let’s start with the following –

  1. I am a dessert person, I love dessert, especially those made in chocolate.

  2. I am a lazy person too, when the mood is not right, I can lie on the bed and sleep whole day.

  3. I am a workaholic person too. I can work from 7am to 7pm and back home take a rest and dinner and start work again.

  4. People said I have expensive hobby, so what do you think? As I picked up photographing recently, so, I need to save some money to buy myself a DSLR.

  5. Am a short temper person, but can go off easily too.

  6. I am also a ‘kiam siap’ person too… so, all these years holiday are foot by hubby.

  7. I am an Internet person too, without Internet, do not know how to survive.


Ok, job done. Let me pass this to

My Simple Kitchen
WorldWindows
Rainbow

5 comments:

Allie said...

Thanks for taking the time to write this down.
I am a dessert person too :-)

worldwindows said...

I love to have a DSLR too but hate the idea of lugging one around. That's a tough assignment.... as I am a procrastinator-type :-)

Little Inbox said...

I have not posted mine yet, soon...

buzzingbee said...

haha I have yet to do my tag yet also..and yes, same like you, I'm so into photography(although lacking skills and knowledge of it) and am saving penny by penny to get a DSLR one day!! *which DSLR do you think is worth buying??*

Steven Goh said...

oh my I just passed by little inbox website and saw this tagging everywhere post now here is also the same. I think I am too tired, that is just an illusion. I need more rest.