BigBoysOven Cake Deco Class

Think am going to end this post for month of April.

This is something that I have been wanting to try on myself. I have no idea do I have the artist instinct, or do I have the talent to make for my family, but I know I have to start some where no matter how.

When Lingzie sent me a mail about Big Boys Oven is going to conduct this class in Penang, without second thought I straight away enroll myself for this.

Thru out the day we enjoyed every session with BBO, Lingzie and of course Food Point of Interest. The laughter, the jokes and the mess that we had.

To know the steps and ways of making this beautiful cake… please check Big Boys Oven out.

Meanwhile… My Love • My Food would like to wish everyone a happy long weekend to everybody. For those that on the road, please drive carefully!!


Ok, here are the beautiful photos....

Comments

Sugar Bean said…
Wow, the class should be really worth it! The cakes are wonderful, and I'm sure you had a lot of fun in the process of learning. :)
Selba said…
The flower looks so cute on the white cake :)
ck lam said…
You sure have the talent by looking at the cakes. Keep going and Happy Baking :)
My Taste Heaven said…
Oh my goodness. You are really good in baking. Look at your beautiful cake!
learn to bake also said…
So u are the 3rd one which is not in the photo :)
sakaigirl said…
Oh, u offer baking class in penang? May i know where izit?
Anonymous said…
wow, nice cake....i hope they'll come to ipoh soon. I would like to join!!!!
Big Boys Oven said…
It was a fun day and we really mees up the place with icing sugar, but luckliy we got the vaumm cleaner to clean up the mess, it was fantastically fun!
Unknown said…
The cakes look nice.... keep up the good jobs..... and nexttime bake some for me ya..... ^o^
vialentino said…
wow...the flower looks cute and nice ler....
email2me said…
Your cake decoration is very nice and lovely.

Nice meeting you.
buzzingbee said…
oh it is very lovely!!! great skills :)