Many are struggling to find a job, cuz, whatever compensate will not last long, especially you have tones of tones of commitments.
One of the easy meal and economic dish at home, is Steam Bean Curd with Minced Meat. I've blogged about this before; my version would be slightly dark. However, mom's version is slightly lighter in colour.
- First steam 2 steak of Japanese bean curd for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat up the frying pan or wok, with 1 table spoon of vegetable oil.
- Then, place those minced meat on the frying pan and stir fry till lighter colour.
- Add 1 tea spoon of dark soya sauce and 1 tea spoon of oyster sauce and a bit of sugar to taste.
- Cook well and pour it onto the steamed bean curd and sprinkle with some chopped spring onions and Chinese celeries.
- Best serves with white steam rice!
2 steaks of Japanese bean curd
Minced meat (about 1 hand full)
1 tea spoon of dark soya sauce
1 tea spoon of oyster sauce
1 table spoon of vegetable oil
Spring Onions & Chinese Celery (chopped)