Home Cooked Ginger Spring Onion Pork Tenderloin 薑蔥豬肉

2011_09_06 Ginger Onion Meat 004a
How I wish I can cook like her, the successful blogger Eating Pleasure? She inspired me with all her beautiful pictures and posts on what she’s been cooking for her loved ones. And before that I honestly I have the urge to own a kitchen where I could experiment everything in the pot, or be it in the wok. Sometimes, you just need someone to give you a lift on your arm, a pad on your shoulder and tell you that, ‘hey, you could do it.’

Because of those posts that she’s posted up, that helped me to learn to cook something that I’ve not any confident in it. Ginger Spring Onion Pork Meat is something that my mom has been cooking it, and she said it’s easy to make too. Ingredients are easy to get from the market and it’s simply easy to cook.

2011_09_06 Ginger Onion Meat 001a
Ingredients
200gm of pork tenderloin, slice into thin slices
10 stalks of spring onions, cut into stripe approximately 2 inches
Ginger cut into thin slices, about 10 to 15 pieces
1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
2 cloves of garlic, chopped

Marinate
3 teaspoon of light soya sauce
1 teaspoon of dark soya sauce
2 teaspoon of oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of corn flour
½ teaspoon of salt

Method
  1. Marinate the meat for about 20 minutes
  2. While marinating, cut those ingredients per what mentioned above
  3. Heat the wok with 2 to 3 tablespoon of oil
  4.  Fragrant the garlic, and add in the marinated meat and stir fry
  5. Stir fry for few minutes, and add in the rest of the ingredients
  6. Continue to stir fry and also add in about 3 to 4 tablespoon of water
  7. Simmer the meat with high flame for about 2 minutes
  8. What says more… dish out and serve with a bowl of steam rice

2011_09_06 Ginger Onion Meat 008a

Comments

Little Inbox said…
Ho ho ho...pai seh la...
You know, I didn't have a proper kitchen before April 2010. I love cooking as my hobby. I just want to cook whatever I like. Something simple but delicious!
I still cook now, but I don't really have time to present my dish.
Keep it up! I learn new dishes from you too.
Hi Little Inbox, Thanks for the encouragement! :)