Monday, March 21, 2011
Visited this place once, but at that point in time, they don’t serve any meal, even for daily breakfast, it’s the hotel staff that went out and packed back for their guests. Perhaps this is one of the uniqueness of this hotel.
When we dropped by the second time, we noticed they have added the café service for their in-house guests as well as walk in guests too.
If you’re not really fussy about air-condioning place for a meal, this isn’t a bad place to recommend. In fact, in the evening, you could see many tourists walking along the street and enjoying every moment they could find in this heritage area.
Address & Contact Number
No. 362 Chulia Street
10200 World Heritage City of Georgetown
Tel: +604-262 2177
Friday, March 18, 2011
1 tbsp of dark soya sauce
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
Thin slices of gingers
1. Wash and pad dry the salted vegetable
2. Then cut into thin strip
3. Pork belly cut into thin strip, without marinate
4. Heat the wok with high flame
5. Then add garlic, chili padi and slices of gingers
6. Stir fry till it’s fragrant
7. Add pork belly strips and cook till it’s half cook
8. Add the salted vegetables
9. Add 1 table spoon of dark soya souce
10. Stir fry till the dish is dry