While I am complaining of the recent hot weather in Facebook… I am actually missing the raining days that was raining non-stop at beginning of the month. During that period of time, I practically yearn for fried rice. Funny is it?? I just do not know why but I only want fried rice.
I don’t need fancy fried rice like other restaurants did. My type of fried rice is something that I called it my comfort food. It’s just egg, onions, Chinese sausages and chili padi which cannot be missed and lots of lots of garlics!
2 Eggs lightly beaten
2 Chinese sausages cut into thin slices
1 medium onions cut into wedges
2 bulbs of garlics, but I used about 8 to 9 bulbs of garlic.
5 to 6 chili padi, but if you like it more spicy, you can add more.
2 bowls of steamed rice
3 tablespoon of light soya sauce
2 teaspoon of dark soya sauce
1. Heat up the wok with 4 tablespoon of oil
2. Throw in the garlics, and fried it till its golden brown and scoop out
3. While the wok is still hot and the oil is full of garlic smell, add in the sausages and stir fry it
4. At this time, I will sure throw in the chili padi and stir fry it with the sausages
5. Put back the whole bulb of garlics
6. Add in the rice and stir fry it with light soya sauce and the dark soya sauce
7. Mixed all the ingredients well and add in the lightly beaten eggs and fry further
8. Last I will add in the onions and fry for a few more round before serve