Love Bites Fusion Cuisine


With the 2 of our age added up, honestly this is not the place for us – Love Bites. When we entered, first glance, I could feel some young couple looking at us. Second feel was this place is so romantic yet unpractical, and obviously not for us. Since we have stepped in and Pik Nik has yet to open for business, that leaves us no other choice but to dine here.

Fusion cuisine has never been my cup of tea, perhaps I really do not know how to appreciate it.

Am sure many young couple would love to explore this place, not only explore but also would patron this because recently a few of the Hong Kong celebrities came here for a break. And it was publicly sharing in Facebook. Nowadays Facebook is a social network where you don’t have to worry what did you left out behind. Even on food, many will just posted it up in their timeline and shared what they ate and what they have tried. People like us still keeping a blog, honestly it’s all our passion or our integrity?! God knows, I believe?!

It was a heavy down pour that day… this is definitely a cozy place for crazily in love couple, cuz, the name has pronounced it all. Love Bites… tell me which couple do not go thru the crazily in love kind of relationship? In fact, for us that had married for 10 donkey years to maintain the excitement in life, not only having a frequent intimacy relationship, but also do have the on and off dating experience too. Walking in the rain, holding each other, watching movie in a theater, etc… this is a few of the example that I could think off. In fact, hubby also complained to me that I didn’t wanna go out for a date with him. (Silly me, isn’t it?)

Back to this Fusion Cuisine…. Guess am really not into it, thus whatever presented to me wasn’t really attracts me, and the serving waitress also not really into her profession. I overheard she told the guests that hang on first, am the only one serving. I can’t handle so many tables. I was like, gosh… is this the way to tell your customers???

When we stepped in, apart from having those glimpse from the others, but the waitress wasn’t warm enough to welcome us as their customer too. I was like am I in the right place first of all?? The facial expression cold and reluctant. That also the attitude that made me feel so awkward.

Looking at their menu… I guess I can understand they are creating such menu to attract more guests… they even have some passionate name for some desserts and main course too. And some are even fusion enough that had stopped me from trying it. I believe I am not adventurous enough on this!

Well… let the old lady here present to you their Love Bites’ dishes …

2013_06_09 Love Bites (2)a 
Tiramisu Coffee (RM8.90)

2013_06_09 Love Bites (1)a
Fusion Aglio-Olio (RM22.90)

2013_06_09 Love Bites (16)a 
Lemongrass Pork Loin (RM22.90)


Address & Contact Number
Love Bites Fusion Cuisine
11 Nagore Road
10050 Penang
Tel: +604-228 6188

Business Hour:
Mon to Sat: 12noon to 11pm (close on Tuesday)
Sun: 3pm to 11pm

Comments

Ken said…
Prices are on the high side for this place, i had a yogurt drink totaled up (with ser. charge and tax) around Rm 11-12, and yes, service needs to be improved too