Subway Breakfast

Thought of going for good American Breakfast today, ended up in Subway AutoCity. Something which I don't yearning and it's always least in my breakfast list. Though I have not tried Subway sandwiches before, guess this is a no excuse for me not to try since am just right in front of their shop. Hahahahaha...

Check this out, and this is the environment...















And this is the food that we have ordered, tempting??














And this is their Daily Breakfast offer, which consists of egg and cheese. Funny thing is I can't taste any cheese.














Oh ya, it comes with a cup of coffee or teh tarik or milo...














Oh ya, for those have not been to AutoCity, Juru.... do drop by, as this is one of the talk of the town thingy in mainland apart from Penang Island.

Will publish more pictures about AutoCity in Juru in awhile....

Comments