Home Style Kopitiam


When ever I passed by Taman Inderawasih, I always see this shop opens and not many customers dining in. And I thought it's either expensive or the food is lousy.

Guess what? I was pretty adventurous this morning, suddenly yearning for bread toast. Actually bread toast can be done at home, but, I was just wanna get out and feel the fresh air. So, hubby and I were driving to that direction and decided to give it a try on whatever they have in their menu.

To our surprise, the outlet do offer free WiFi, what they have are pretty similar to Kapitan Kopitiam which I had tried the other day. If you want me to compare, I'll for this Home Style Kopitiam, price is not the pricey, the half boil egg is pretty good, especially the time that they control pretty well.

What caught my attention was one of the bread toast, named Adam & Eve. I was wondering what is Adam & Eve?? I didn't know until they brought over then I realized, 'Oh, it was just merely kaya and butter~la!!'

What a name, huh?

I've got myself a set B breakfast set, which consists of egg omelet, 'special' sausage, baked beans, and a butter toast. The 'special' sausage is actually herbs chicken sausage, the herbs are strong, and I quite like it. In fact, the price is only RM4.50.


We both do like the place, cuz, it's spacious and they have those antique clock, picture and fire lamp that hang on the wall.


So, overall, ... this is another place for breakfast.

They do serve lunch, things like home made koay teow soup, fried rice, etc..... I believe these are cater for those office staff in that area.

If you know the Butterworth Outer Ring Road (BORR) main entrance, the shop is actually just next to the BORR.

What we had paid for the breakfast was only RM11.oo, everything was unexpected, food are nice and prices are not pricey. Do check it out whenever you're here, ok?

Comments

Anonymous said…
my frens tried the food there once. taste & quality so so only. later their frens came and found out in less than a year prices went up by 20%, service is slow and wifi is patchy and slow. never went back or recommend to anyone.
Anonymous said…
My friends tried the food - taste & quality not so good . service is slow and wifi is patchy and slow at times.
Worst of all – WIFI IS OFF DURING THE FINAL HALF HOUR OF THEIR BIZ HOUR & THEY DO NOT INFORM U,JUST OFF IT. EVEN TOILETS ARE OFF-LIMITS AT THIS TIME. SO FINISH YR WORK EARLY AND CARRY YR OWN POTTY. NO JOKE!!!!
Will not ever go back or recommend to anyone.