Foodbuzz Publisher Community

Are you the type of person who likes to receive surprises?? Well, I do… of course, am referring to positive surprises, and not those scared to death type.

Anyway, I had a pleasant one today. When I got home, I saw a parcel on my study desk and it’s not any small parcel, but rather big too. I was wondering who in the world sending me a parcel and it’s from the states.

The moment I opened up the parcel, a big grin on my face was immediately appeared.

Yes, it's from Foodbuzz, and it's in conjunction with the Foodbuzz Publisher Community celebration launching. They are also sending me an apron and a spatula as a souvenir.

If you're part of the community, am sure you'll be receiving this too!!

Comments

Sweet Jasmine said…
wow! nice gifts...hope I get it too.
Steven Goh said…
wao... congradulation. Do you need to pay as FP? I got invited but haven't sign up yet. It's so cool every time see u receiving all the goodies.
Anonymous said…
This nice gifts sure add some sparkle to your kitchen.
Anonymous said…
awwww....I like surprises too but I'm not registered to foodbuzz :(

anyone who wants to send me surprises...please, by all means *LOL* *kidding mode*
Steven Goh said…
I am also Foodbuzz Feature Publisher now. Muahahaha
Anonymous said…
im still waiting to become the FP. i waited for so long already la.....