Tantalising Thai

New Kid on the Blog in Star Metro!!!

It was a pleasant surprise when you never expect a feature of the Sunday Star Metro on October 26, 2008.

I was having my short break in KL, while I was flipping thru the newspaper, I found some of the pictures in page M10 was kind of familiar. Before I could confirm, I saw the content starting with Blogger New Kid on the Blog hardly patronises…. I was like jumping out from the chair and share the pleasant surprise with my husband.

I have been admiring other bloggers that have such a good opportunity to feature their post in Star Paper. And I never expect this could happen to me one of these days.

Truly thank Renita Che Wan for submitting my post to Star Metro, and here’s where you can read the post.

Also thank What2See for dropping me a few lines about the feature too!! :)

Comments

Little Inbox said…
Hi pal, congrats!! I'm happy for you! Kanbate! :D :D :D
Food Paradise said…
CONGRATULATION!!!! and keep blogging. lol
J2Kfm said…
congrats !!!
I still rmbr that post vividly.
bout how u dun like Thai fodd, but managed to find this fine choice.
Anonymous said…
Shld patronize more eatery outlet, so that the people cld try some new taste. Anyway, thks for the recommendation.
Allie said…
Wow! Congratulations!

Happy blogging!
cariso said…
Kong hei lei ! :)
Anonymous said…
yes I read this on the newspaper too!!!
Congrats on being featured. :D
Steven Goh said…
congradulation, that's another achievement. Btw, how to get on paper ah? I also want to get on paper too :)
Hi everybody,
Thank you!!!

Hi Steven,
I actually dont know. Never submit any post to Star too.
Christina Kim said…
CONGRATS nkotb, I also remembered this post...hehe, coz you're no Thai food fan but stumbled upon it when you wanted something else along Batu Ferringhi:D

CHEERS CHEERS!!!~~~ Another celebrity:)
Anonymous said…
congrats :)

Did it give your traffic a huge boost?
Jason said…
Wow, congrats NKOTB! You're no longer a New Kid now :P
Lingzie said…
congratulations new kid!! sorry yeah a lil late... must cut out that newspaper clip and save the online link! :)
Liang Mui said…
congrats.. happy for u... so keep blogging ya. dun get unhappy wif those things liao :D