The Spread, The Garden MidValley

On my last visit to KL during Deepavali holiday, I spent a night in The Garden Hotel which is only open for business for few months. I booked the promotion rate which comprises of 2 breakfasts.

Though I know when you want to have good food in KL, you should not have it in the hotel but to enjoy the hawker delights. Unfortunately, with a small little kiddo around, nothing much you could consider but dining in the hotel is the best solution. After all, it comes with it; why not enjoy it, right?

It’s a buffet breakfast and it’s located at the 5th or 6th floor, if am not mistaken. It was a big hall where you can over look the surrounding area. Food spread wise; honestly, I’ve been to other hotels think they have more variety compare to them. Or perhaps, they are new.

Here are the pictures of The Spread buffet spreads…

The spread compare to hotel like One World or Mandarin Oriental, I guess the latter is better. More choices and variety.

Comments

Anonymous said…
decoration and ambience is rather contemporary huh! I guess, comparatively the spread of food is quite good
J2Kfm said…
cool how they chill the juices. without diluting the taste.

and NUTELLA! so seldom we see that being served anymore
Food Paradise said…
I know where should I stay next time when I go kl. lol Thanks for sharing.
worldwindows said…
Good for a slow relaxing morning settling in some rhythm of rest! Let the food take-over. The ambiance is so 'clean-cut' and uncomplicated.
Tummythoz said…
Decor looks so err white & bright. *put on shades*
minchow said…
Hmm... I would've expected a greater spread from the Gardens - isn't it five-star? But it gets top marks for serving a whole jar of Nutella! Whoopee!
Anonymous said…
wah, got nutella. i like!

breakfast buffet is always almost the same. but i prefer the one in crowne plaza. i was there last time and they provide a huge selection of food, from hawker delight to western food. nice nice.
Selba said…
The breads are interesting... can see they make it to crocodile, butterfly and other stuff.
Food For Tots said…
Nice ambience! It is not that difficult to dine in Mid Valley. I found some nice restaurants in The Garden during my recent visit to KL. ;)