Four Seasons Tea House 四季亭小食館

If I do not grumble at that moment in PISA on last Friday, think hubby will not step out from the Camera Fair.

By the time we stepped out, it was very late, we were wonder where to go for lunch, ended up we chose Sunway Tunas Muda area to look for food. And there’s where we ended – Four Season Tea House.

I had some disappointment when I had my dinner sometime during Chinese New Year. And I thought, let’s give it another try in another branch, again, I was very disappointed about it. Why?? Not that the food is completely terrible, but the worst is I found a stone on my plate of Fried Glass Noodles.

What I can’t bear with it was, the person that served us gave us a stunt look, even I took the picture of that small tiny stone.

I wonder what kind of service is this?

Seriously, the taste and ingredients for this plate of glass noodles, I honestly have a thumb up, but not for this stone.

Hubby opted for Sambal Fried Rice. He said it was nice, … probably it was really nice as I noticed they used lard to stir fry glass noodles.

There’s a bowl of soup which is on the house, the soup was not hot, but luke warm. What a miserable lunch that I have for that afternoon.

Comments

Little Inbox said…
I think their fried noodle stuffs are a bit salty after trying for several times. Taste wise, I still think it's delicious. Too bad to have a stone in you fried glass noodles. You found it after you finish the whole plate?
Big Boys Oven said…
wow! I will give them some time to improve before dropping by !:)
J2Kfm said…
such big stone. will spoil teeth or dentures ifbitten.

and they still dare to shoot you with that look? daring.
Babe_KL said…
gosh that stone doesn;t look tiny at all!
allie said…
That's a big piece of stone! Wonder where it comes from...
PenangBoy said…
I can understand your frustration. Hot Wok gave me a cockroach once. I showed it to their manager. They shrugged, kept silent, never did once apologise and wisely waived the bill. This was in their old outlet at Gurney, where Tower Records is presently.
Andrew said…
hahaa... pavilion go 2 sides one ma.. prince hotel is along the other side of pavilion... just next to eden =D

talking about glass noodle i thought there's one really good one in kepong!! hehe =D
Anonymous said…
my goodness....the stone has spoiled the meal...
Hi Little Inbox, ya ya ya, I agreed with you. I found the stone when am about to finish.
Hi BBO, I think so...

Hi J2Kfm, ya lor.

Hi Babe_KL, yup, you're right.

Hi mimid3vils, Ok lor....

Hi Allie, ya, I wonder.

Hi PenangBoy, huh? Like that also didn't apologize?? My god!!! Some more could invite the God of Chef come over for review?!

Hi Andrew, thanks for dropping by. I never expect there's another hotel on the other side of Pavilion. I guess down there is not as busy as BB Walk. Oh yes, would like to take this opportunity to tell you that I like your photo shoot very much!!! It's stunning beautiful and amazing.

Hi SimpleGirl, towards the end lor... if it's a cockroach, I'll sure vomit!
Christina Kim said…
OMG, there's a stone and they still dare to give you the look!
That's terrible service...grrrr!
Fatty Jean said…
i like the way u capture the photos, all looks vy delicious !
gambateh ya !!