Happy Birthday

I didn’t realize My Love • My Food has turned 2 today….

Think I should give a day rest just for today!!! Hahahahaha…

But come to think of it, I’ve been thru a lot from blogging, and got to know many blogger friends. Many of them have given the courage to stand up when I fell down last year.

I know there’s no other word to describe how grateful I was or rather I am to have all of them to stand by me, to give me the courage, to lift me up and not to forget to give me time to come back to this blogosphere.

Am taking this opportunity to thank everyone of you, am sure you know who am I referring to.

Anyway … Happy Blog Anniversary!!

Comments

sakaigirl said…
Happy Birthday!! So happy for you!! Keep up the great work!
Sugar Bean said…
Happy birthday to your blog! Keep up the good work! =) Will always continue reading your blog!
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday to "My Love. My Food" and happy blogging. ^o^
J2Kfm said…
congrats. here's to 20 more anniversaries to come!
Little Inbox said…
Happy Birthday! Nice to have you as blogger friend. :D
choi yen said…
Happy Birthday!! More food to come ~~~
ck lam said…
Birthday wishes to your lovely blog.
Babe_KL said…
Happy Blogversary, wishing you more to come ;-)
allie said…
Happy 2 years old to My Love My Food!
There are many many more to come!
Happy birthday !! I always ur blog's fans ^_^
Happy 2nd Birthday!! I always your blog's fans *^_^*
-j- said…
happy birthday!!! and congrats too!!
foodbin said…
happy 2nd B'day - more to come
Anonymous said…
happy 2nd birthday to my love my food...keep blogging !
ai wei said…
happy birthday!!!!!

do continue to write more! and keep up all good works =)
worldwindows said…
You deserved the accolades. 2 years is a long time in blogosphere time.
Big Boys Oven said…
Congrats! well done! ours too, end of next month! ;0inglatu