Herbal Soup Noddles

First of all, I would like to apologize for not able to post some blogs down here, and I've been busy, apart from that things at work are a bit hectic too.

Anyway, weekend, ... Saturday! Of course, I'll hunt for food to fill up my empty and starving stomach~la... and guess many people knows that, breakfast is the most important meal for the day. Without that, I can't even think of anything to write. Hahahaha....

Anyway, I was actually driving around and didn't realize I've actually cross the bridge, and also realized that early dawn it was raining too. With such cozy whether, what would be the best thing to eat then.... hmmm....

We didn't really got far away, but landed in a place called Chai Leng Park where you will see lots of local hawker delights down here, food like Hokkien Mee, Wan Tan Mee, Char Koay Teow, etc.... Like I said, a cozy whether is best to go for some soupy noddles, huh!


So, we ended at this place called May Siang Way. Hubby and I ordered this herbal soup noddle, where they have ribs, duck meat, drumstick and chicken too. Each of those for only RM3.30, comparatively to Penang Island, some charged RM3.70. Of course, the soup from May Siang Way is not has tasty as the one sell in front of Kah Motor in Sungai Pinang (槟城鸭腿面线). But this one isn't that bad too.

By looking the picture, you could tell how steaming hot it is and I would have to take awhile to snap it.

In fact, it doesn't look as good as the one that I mentioned, or sumptuous. However, like I said it isn't that bad to give it a try. After all, it's only RM3.30, plus the bridge toll is only RM5.60, right?

Then after could have a slow drive down to Bukit Mertajam or another neighbourhood Seberang Jaya, where they have just have this new place call Sunway Carnival. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures from that mall, otherwise, it would be more to share with everyone.

Comments